Balanced developed and beautiful body – the main criteria for assessing the athlete in bodybuilding. Even the smallest muscle groups should be inflated, developed, and proportionate. This also applies to the forearms. Many bodybuilders deprive this small group of muscles or completely ignore them.
Well involved in the work of the forearm training for biceps, but do not guarantee that they will “keep up” with the others. If the forearms are lagging behind, then an additional load is needed. When there is not enough time planned for training in the gym, you can pump your forearms at home. Only dumbbells will be required from sports equipment, but it is better to have a barbell at your disposal.
Home forearm training
There are some fairly simple, but important recommendations that you need to know before the start of classes:
- When pumping forearms involved a lot of those muscles, as when working on the biceps. And if you focus on any one group, the result of this approach will be overtraining. Therefore, the biceps and forearm should be trained in different, but not in one day and Boss peptides supplements are recommended to have before training.
- To work out the forearms when you plan to do at home, you must have a dumbbell, but it will be better to have a pancake bar.
- To load the forearm, it should be noted that this group of muscles is small. Consequently, in each approach it is necessary to do many repetitions, that is, from 15 to 20.
- It is necessary to train forearms not before biceps, but after.
The correct approach to the construction of training is also important. First, it is better to do basic, and only then isolating exercises.
Exercises for training forearms at home
If there are dumbbells and a barbell for home workout, you can do the following exercises:
- Lifting barbell biceps with the upper grip.
- Bending the arms in the wrists with a dumbbell or barbell. They sit on the bench, hands put on the edge. The shell is taken lower grip and begin to bend the wrists.
- Extension of the arms in the wrists. It is carried out similarly to bending, but the projectile is taken by grip not from below, but from above.
- Bending the wrist with a dumbbell or barbell behind the back.
We should not go from the opposite, starting too often to train the forearm. This muscle group, like others, needs time to recover and grow. The best option would be training for biceps and forearm every three days and take supplements from bosspeptides.com before training. This is quite enough to get a good result even at home. It is not necessary to work out on simulators, dumbbells with a barbell are quite enough.
For beginner bodybuilders, it is better to first build a good base, and only then, if the forearms are lagging behind, further work them out. Not all bodybuilders who won the title of Mr. Olympia trained this small muscle group. For most athletes, they developed evenly and did not lag behind others due to hammer bending or lifting the barbell for pumping the biceps. If, as it becomes clear, to pay a lot of attention to large, small muscle groups will also begin to grow and develop.