Rain is a whim of nature, from which no one is insured, not only in the fall but also in the summer, in the spring and even in the winter. Yes, he can go at the most inappropriate moment, but if we were so afraid of these circumstances and did not find options to save the situation, then all the weddings would be celebrated only in the walls of restaurants. But is it interesting? We give some tips on how to cope with the fears of rainy fall on the most long-awaited day, and what actions to take for rainy fall.
Here the Tips for Rainy Fall at the wedding
- If you chose a zone for an open-air ceremony, then at the time of booking a place, discuss with the banquet manager what interior of the establishment can be transferred to in case of bad weather.
- Watch the forecast. Tracking the movement of clouds – a useful thing. To do this, keep on hand several different services with the weather forecast. But keep in mind that in this case, the guarantee will not be 100%.
- Transfer ceremony is the transfer of the decor (decorations, chairs). The matter is not easy, because the organizers and decorators make a decision about changing the location in advance if the probability of precipitation is high.
- If it started to rain and there is no covered room, then there are several solutions to the problem: a) if it rains lightly, postpones the start of the ceremony for 10–30 minutes. b) if it rains heavily – replay the script and arrange an evening retreat, adding candles to the location.
- Stock up on rags that absorb moisture well to wipe the chairs, building foil — to cover the equipment and chairs, with the same transparent or white umbrellas (you can rent them even a day before the wedding), overlays for heels — to offer guests on heels if the ceremony on the grass.
- Will the tent save the situation? It makes sense to build a tent or awning in case it is within the framework of the wedding concept. And it is worth planning to put it at the very beginning of preparation for the wedding, considering that this is a considerable expense: renting a tent, rich decor, extra light if necessary, floor, drapery.
- And the main advice for brides who are afraid of a wedding in an unpredictable fall. For example, for us, autumn is a favorite wedding season. We have not been frightened by the weather for a long time. But the charms of rustling leaves, the smoke of candles and the warmth of the hall, when the window smelt of damp, moist earth – not to be found in spring and summer. This is a special feeling, very romantic. This is a part of the wedding, its entourage, which necessarily complements the concept of the autumn holidays. Therefore, deciding on the wedding in September-October, from the first days of preparation, love your future day with all its possible whims.
You may also like The Perfect Party Plan