What’s more festive than champagne? For an aperitif or just to savor a good cocktail, opt for a recipe based on champagne. Good ingredients and little bubbles, voila! Here are the best champagne cocktail recipes.
Champagne, we would like to drink it on all occasions.
But to vary the pleasures, we also have a good glass of wine, lemonade or a cocktail.
And why not opt for a champagne cocktail?
Mixed with the right ingredients, champagne adds a deliciously sparkling and festive touch.
Champagne in cocktails
Certainly, champagne is considered a luxury good, because of its price.
In preparing a cocktail, we do not necessarily want to waste a bottle too expensive. Fortunately, there are very good champagnes at low prices, which will be perfect in all your cocktails.
And if you want to make you happy, for a special occasion or simply for a stroke of madness, free to you to enjoy Ruinard or Dom Perignon!
Know that you can also crack for rosé champagne, which will give an additional variant to your drink.
Original cocktails with champagne
Champagne is perfect for enhancing cocktail recipes. With bitter, martini, gin, liquor, vodka … The alcohols that can mix with champagne are numerous.
The same goes for soft drinks, since orange juice, like the Mimosa cocktail, but also cranberry juice, or pineapple juice or strawberry syrup blends perfectly with the fine bubbles of champagne.
You will find inspiration among our best champagne cocktail recipes.
Plus, these are easy to make at home. We bet you will impress all your guests!
1 / 8 The champagne cocktail Lady Paris signed Nico Soto Lido Paris
- 40 ml of Aperol
- 10 ml of Havana rum 7
- 20 ml of pineapple syrup S
- 20 ml of lemon juice
- 5 ml of green chartreuse
- 1 pinch of salt
Combine the ingredients in the shaker and shake quickly (no more than 6sc).
Double filter the mixture in a wineglass on ice cubes. Finish filling the glass with champagne.
2 / 8 The champagne cocktail Lucien Collard
- 4,5 cl of liqueur Saint-Germain
- 6 cl of Brut Nature Lucien Collard champagne
- 6 cl sparkling water
- Lemon zest
Mix all the ingredients in a champagne cup and decorate with lemon zest.
There is another version, which replaces the Brut Nature Lucien Collard champagne with Lucien Collard rosé champagne.
The recipe is the same, only the ingredients change:
- 3 cl of Saint-Germain liqueur
- 9 cl of rosé champagne Lucien Collard
- Lemon zest
3 / 8 The champagne cocktail Pornstar Martini Durand Dupont
- 4 cl of vodka (preferably with vanilla)
- 2 cl passion fruit liqueur
- 3 cl of pure passion fruit
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- A champagne shooter
- Shake all ingredients with ice, except the champagne shooter.
- Filter and pour into a martini type cocktail glass (without ice).
- Place a half fruit of fresh passion in the glass on the liquid.
- Serve with a champagne glass scoop, which is tasted before the cocktail.
4 / 8 The champagne cocktail Sloe Sling with Champagne Mumm Cordon Rouge
- 4 cl Plymouth Gin
- 2 cl Plymouth Sloe
- 1 cl of lemon juice
- Mumm Cordon Rouge champagne
- Pour Plymouth Gin, Plymouth Sloe and lemon juice into a shaker filled with ice.
- Fill a glass of ice. Pour the shaker contents without ice.
- Complete with Mumm Cordon Rouge champagne. Stir in the mixing spoon.
- Add crushed ice on top.
5 / 8 The champagne cocktail “La Marquise” bar Ambassadors Hotel de Crillon
- 1 cl kalamansi puree
- 2 cl of rose syrup
- 2 cl of raspberry syrup
- 1 cl of pomegranate liqueur
- 6 cl of champagne
- Pour kalamansi, rose syrup, raspberry syrup, and pomegranate liqueur into a glass with plenty of ice cubes
- Mix with a spoon for 10 seconds
- Add champagne
- Pour all in a champagne cup without ice cubes
6 / 8 The champagne cocktail of the Grand Powers
- 4 cl of Aperol
- 1 cl of gin Citadelle
- 2 cl of lemon juice
- 2 cl of rhubarb syrup
- A pinch of fleur de sel
Shake all ingredients except the champagne in a shaker filled with ice.
Serve in a wine glass and add the champagne.
7 / 8 The champagne cocktail “The Bull Drugstore» Drugstore Publicis
- Grand Marnier infused
- Lychee liqueur
- Mix all the ingredients in a champagne flute, add looted ice cream and decoration.
- Good tasting!
8 / 8 The cocktail Daïdobby Champagne Brasserie Bellanger
- 3 cl of Gin
- 1 cl of lemon juice
- 1 cl of sugar
- In a glass of champagne, pour the gin, the lemon juice, and the sugar.
- Pour the champagne until you have finished filling the glass.